MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Thursday, May 19, 2011

Building my world


I am still so occupied and busy building my own world that I had no courage to post news on this blog. For months I was looking with great 'gusto' to the SIM sales each month, looking and dreaming away, but the SIM name had to be good, cause didn't want to change the name ! And there it was, this was the SIM for me with the perfect name ! But I was also afraid, what to do with all that space :-) how to manage etc... well as I'm slow to develop/create things, this will take some time before I can come out of the closet :-) but as I am not so commercial and heading to get the most bucks out of it , I'll let it ripe like a good cheese, if it starts to stink .... lol, then it will be time to speed some things up.
All I can say it will not be like most SIMS but this will be a great enterprise for me and also a lot to learn with scripts etc... to realize what I have in mind :-)
When all falls into place I will let the Inworldz people know about it... so if they have interest they can come and visit !
When all is done, it will be a mix of residential and shopping... and also some dreaming in space :-)) so for now I'll keep it a secret and stay confined in my own land... I love it !!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Mira this is so wonderful! I'm really happy for you and cannot wait to see what amazing things you build with your new world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is very exciting, but it will take a lot of time to build and make things as well ...its fun but have mercy and patience for me, pls:-)

    ReplyDelete