MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Saturday, September 8, 2012

InStylez Fashion show

I was at a point to give up making dresses...(see my previous post 'no strings no have to' )and then a IM dropped in my box...'I invite you to do a show'...the theme would be 'Fall' ! Hm, hé, oh, well I don't have recent fall items made... short notice only a week...so instead of saying no thanks, I ran to my drawing board and started to make 4 dresses. For me thats not my paste and way to fast to go :-) but I don't want to disappoint people when they say you make nice stuff...hm, and I also have an ego lol
So I got my deadline last week, because the models need to fit and rehears on the catwalk, just like in  real life !

notecard send for InStylez Modeling Agency:
 
"Parklane Fashions Show"| Please join us on Saturday, September 8th at 2 pm IWT. Instylez Modeling Agency is presenting "Parklane Fashions Show" We will be bringing you another incredible fashion show, featuring designs by some of IW'z talented fashion designers. DJ G-WINZ will entertain you as our models showcase these alluring fashion designs. Don't miss out on the fabulous fashions and music. See the attached invitation for more information and a landmark to the show. Best Regards InStylez Modeling Agency 

So in avant première I'll give you a peek of my 4 dresses :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment