MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cleaning up

Time to clean out my store and make some bargains :-)
 Dresses I made in the beginning have had their life, some of them where never sold... Time to comtemplate about my designs, are they still in the market ? Are they still wanted ? Well, I do not sell as much anymore like before, maybe because a lot of good designers and creators from other grids came to Inworldz and now adays there is plenty of choices and shops. The New makes place for the Old, its like season changings :-) 
So if you want a dress for less, come to the Star City Mall and grab your choice under the 100 I'z, because a lot of them will not see the light anymore after the sales ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment