MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New releases and groupgift


 After a break, I made some new stuff :-)
Things in business haven't changed since, but I will create for fun and for pleasure...
I never was a good merchant so...I will please people and give away lol


 Groupgift for 1 I'z
A sexy lace mini-dress... yes the bracelets are included :-)


 


If you plan on going to a  party, opening or just to be beautiful...
then you can consider 'Diamond Rose' to be unique  and chic...



If you like roleplay or just to be different, 'Latvia' will be nice to wear

  




No comments:

Post a Comment