MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Sunday, November 4, 2012

Witchcraft needed !

Well, I have been busy behind the scene with building on my SIM for quite a while :-)
Finally I took a decision on what to make out of it. I'm like a balance, always doughting about everything lol, should I make a Fairy Forest ? or a Science Fiction Star City ? hm... started on those  and did not finish. Now the RL circumstances have pushed me in the direction of a Shopping City...Yes I do have a Mall on the Sky platform and yes its not full house...
But I have no choice for this adventure... I need some income to support my SIM.
RL is going to have changes and I have no choice, it is this solution or giving up the SIM :-(
I'll give it a try and see how things go...

I realize I have to do something in return for running it, like sales, boardwalks, advertising and if I have the ability and knowledge I will start a Magazine to write about the merchants and their works.
This is what I had in mind, I know it is not so evident to run all this and will see how things turn out. Its a lot of work looking after the rentboxes, no lost objects lying or floating around :-) see if all works like it should, yes don't underestimate the work for running all this ! I have a great admiration for Estate Managers who do this with many SIMS... and... gain a lot of money !
This is not my intend to gain, just to sustain :-)

I used Magic :-)
 Tired but satisfied

 

  shouting : I need some renters

I will have done all before the Holidays and hope to have a full house  by then ! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment