MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloween coming up !

Halloween is coming up soon ! 
The  Grid is all prepared for the Spooky scenery :-)
Inworldz Sponsered Events started the Fright Fest on the 1st of October (yes, yes I'm running behind, I know),There is a lot to see and to explore for the creepy things.
I did my best to make some new stuff, like a beautifull Bat Woman with Sculpted wings. It takes a lot of patience to learn, no good= use the X in Blender and start all over ! Many hours spent...

I made a graveyard also with sculpted prims for FACADE building brand, a part of my enterprise I have neglected lately.
Why are there only 24 hours in a day ? Or why am I so slow ? :-)

All is set up by now... if you like spooky things go visit Ghost City!
look for this board on the grid and touch for TP
 

 the graveyard has been set up ! Had a lot of fun making the pictures and Photoshop them, but thats the easy part :-)















No comments:

Post a Comment