MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cabaret

 I love Cabaret !   Its playful, teasing and seductive but always in a dignified way !
Dita Von Teese (whats in a name) revived this Burlesque Dance and style again !


I started to make a lovely Cabaret outfit (but it took me more time to get it done then expected) , and other things that came in between ... I also started to make this chair dance for the Dance-On Dance-Off Event but it is not easy at all and I was too late as well.
Well, I have to learn a lot, but slowly I do my best, so this  'dance'... hm... its more like a moving pose :-) ... is not perfect at all... but I have placed it at the store at the Event for people to try, It's not for sale because I think its not that good quality, but learning stuff :-)




I made a video of that Chair Dance...but I didn't make any progress to improve the image quality :-)


you can see it if you like at my Flikr account :






No comments:

Post a Comment