MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Saturday, December 3, 2011

Building a Mall

A very BIG project...

Even if my sales are very low at the moment, this does not keep me from making dresses and building a shopping Mall ! This will take some time, knowing my skills and my speed... :-) I'm a tortoise isn't it ?
When it's all finished I will move with M!RAMODE into my new shop and this will be the mainstore ! What's in a TP, right ?

There will be shops for rent in the full SIM size mall as well , but I am very aware there's a lot of shops just standing empty all over the grid ! So I will see and not wanting to much...
The stores I rent now do cost me a lot more then I sell at the moment, I prefer keeping my Sim and put all my stores/brands up there, so I might close some shops and move them over.
I'll see how it goes in the futur... yes indeed Europe and the Euro is not doing well at the moment :-(
dollars are expensive now !

the cylinder is the lift going to the first floor :-)

2 comments:

  1. An exciting project, Mira - which is what Europe needs just now - fun and creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes indeed mermet, we have more fun and creativity in VW to compensate low economy in RL :-)

    ReplyDelete