MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Saturday, April 30, 2011

Building in the sky


I love to build and make houses, but lately I didn't anymore, since I had my homes made already :-)
After the Poll on the Forum I got the itch again :-)



I do love modern architecture and houses, the ones I will never have in Real Life but in Virtual Worlds everything is possible and you can dream/create whatever...
I'm still learning to make it all work including the domotica for it, but will need help soon with scripts and knowing to use a Rezzer.


This first big building project I made is also a great challenge as I'm not so clever with scripts etc...I don't have the brains for that, lol ! But in time, who knows, I can finish this work to a good end completed with modern furniture, not the common style for InWorldz where it is more Victorian - Steampunk and fantasy orientated... but in 'my sky' it is modern :-) (for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment